The fifth Summer School on Data Assimilation and its applications in Oceanography, Atmospheric Sciences, Risk & Safety and Reservoir Engineering
17 -28 July 2017, Sibiu, Romania
The goal of the Summer School is to get together experts in the field of data assimilation from different schools (statistics, system and control, pure mathematics, engineering,... ) and to make use of their knowledge by:
• Educating graduate students, young and senior researchers
• Knowledge transfer from the best lecturers to the students
• Exposing these new theoretical/algorithmic approaches and their applications to the Romanian academia and researchers
• Having extensive discussions and exchanging ideas
• Working hands-on with academia and commercial dedicated software
This summer school targets primarily students and researchers at an early stage of their career with/without previous experience in data assimilation.
The 500 Euros costs covers 2 weeks of courses, breakfast and lunches for the whole period, the weekend cultural activity (2 days one night with accommodation and food and transport) and also the official dinner of the summer school.
If you are interested in participating apply through the website of Summer School.
Weather in Russia